- Equivalent to Four Maths Classes in Schoool
- You're registered for both classes each week, not just one. Each class is an hour and twenty minutes, so it works out at nearly three hours of grinds per week.
- €480 For 16 weeks
- This covers both classes per week for sixteen weeks and all included material including fully worked solutions
- A Focus on Understanding
- In my class I focus on understanding mathematics, avoiding short cuts, and enabling students to teach themselves. In other words, becoming independent learners.
- All Classes Live On Zoom
- Every class is live and interactive. Students can ask questions and correct my errors!
Current Term: January 2021 to May 2021
This term spans 19 weeks, from the week of January 18th, 2021, to the week of May 24th, 2021 with three weeks off, for a total of 16 weeks.
Thus the first class was Monday, January 18th and the final class will be Thursday, May 27th
- Midterm: Week of February 15th
- Easter: Week of March 29th and Week of April 5th
If the information you need isn't here, please contact us. Our information is on our contact page.
- Do you only do Higher Level?
- Yes - I don't have ordinary level classes
- What about revision closer to the exam?
- We also have the Maths Blitz on the Saturday before each paper for Leaving Cert
- How do I pay?
- Currently you can make an electronic transfer, write a cheque, or call George. See the pay page for more details on how to use these methods. When paying, please include the student's name and email address as reference